Peach, Fig and Arugula Salad
Ingredients for the Vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¾ cup olive oil
Ingredients for the Salad
- 5 ounces arugula, rinsed and dried
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 8 figs, quartered
- ⅓ cup pitted dates, coarsely chopped
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- Prepare the vinaigrette: Combine the garlic, lemon juice, honey, sriracha, and salt in a lidded jar. Add the oil and shake well until incorporated.
- Assemble the salad: Spread the arugula on a large platter.
- Place the peaches, figs, dates, and shallots in a small bowl and toss with about 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on top of the arugula.
- Serve with remaining vinaigrette.