Fernandina Beach is known for great seafood, warm summer nights and sunshine. This easy summer baked salmon recipe is perfect for when you just want to stay
and enjoy those warm breezes and great friends. I just love this recipe, only minutes to prepare which gives you ton’s of time to explore Fernandina Beach!
- Olive oil
- Salmon filet
- Asparagus spears
- Dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Onions, sliced
- 1-2 Lemon slices
- Lay out a piece of foil, and pour a small amount of olive oil down. Place the salmon filet in the center on the olive oil, flipping it once to coat both sides.
- Pick up the filet once more and place the asparagus spears in the center of the foil. Place the filet back on top.
- Season the filet with dried oregano, salt and pepper. Then place a few onion slices and 1-2 lemon slices on the filet.
- Fold the long ends of the foil together. Then fold the short sides in on each end.
- Cook the packet on the grill for 15-20 minutes.