Everyone loves being festive but why just during the Holiday’s when these easy and fun cocktail recipes can be used all year long.
1/3 c. assorted Pop Rocks
vanilla frosting6 oz. vanilla vodka
1 bottle Champagne (or Prosecco)
1 (20 oz.) bottle Sprite
- Place all pop rocks on a small shallow plate and mix together with a fork. Use a butter knife to spread vanilla rims of serving glasses, then dip in pop rocks.
- Add an ounce of vanilla vodka to each glass. Divide champagne evenly between glasses, then top with Sprite. Serve chilled.
Apple Cider Mimosas
2 tbsp. granulated sugar1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 c. apple cider
1 (750-ml.) bottle prosecco or Champagne
- On a small plate, combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip champagne flutes in water to wet the rims, then dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fill champagne flutes 1/4 full with apple cider, then top off with champagne or prosecco.
Champagne Jello Shots
- 1 1/2 c. , champagne (divided)
- 1 tbsp. , lemon juice
- 1/4 c. , sugar
- 3 , envelopes gelatin
- 1/4 c. , vodka
- Boil water.
- Pour one cup into a big glass measuring cup.
- Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the alcohol.
- Pour the mixture into 1-oz. plastic cups
- Add decorative sprinkles
- Chill in the refrigerator until the jello has solidified.
- Once solid, top the cups with lids