Champagne and Jello should go and hand in hand! This is another great recipe that can be adapted to any holiday or even a weekend get-together. Throw some sprinkles on and you’ve got something!
- 1 1/2 c. , champagne (divided)
- 1 tbsp. , lemon juice
- 1/4 c. , sugar
- 3 , envelopes gelatin
- 1/4 c. , vodka
- Boil water.
- Pour one cup into a big glass measuring cup.
- Add jello and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in the alcohol.
- Pour the mixture into 1-oz. plastic cups
- Add decorative sprinkles
- Chill in the refrigerator until the jello has solidified.
- Once solid, top the cups with lids
I love Jello as a kid and with this adult twist it continues to be a favorite. Enjoy!